Insurance Claim Process
At Midwest Shake & Shingle, it has been our philosophy to provide our customers a level of excellence unsurpassed by none. Providing only the utmost in elegance and quality for your home. Assuring you only the highest quality products and craftsmanship available are being used. It is our commitment to make your home improvement project a pleasant experience you will remember.
Leaving our customers extremely pleased is the key to our success, and it's our firm belief that a happy customer spreading the word is the best form of advertisement there is. Our unparalleled warranties are the best in the industry.
1. Our Midwest Shake & Shingle reps are highly experienced claim consultants. We inspect your entire property for hail and other severe weather damage free of charge with NO OBLIGATION.
2. If your home is has been damaged, we assist you with the insurance claim process to its finality.
3. As your contract representative, we agree upon a time to meet with your insurance adjuster and work with them hand in hand to insure every issue with your home is addressed with accuracy and in a timely manner.
4. Prior to meeting with your adjuster, Midwest Shake and Shingle will write up a full, comprehensive scope of damage. This scope is calculated by the same software your insurance company relies on, Xatimate. It'll assure you the proper claim adjustment for a 100% totaled roof, as well as any other damages to your home. We work close with your insurance company to insure your home is like new again!
5. When your insurance company has approved everything for replacement, we will need the "Net Claim' or ACV check as a down payment to secure and start your job. Once the "Net Claim" or ACV check is received by your sales rep, we then schedule a time to go over and finalize style, colors, products or upgrades you may have decided on during the process.
6. All work will be completed per agreement with homeowner as well as the specified agreed (full) insurance allowance, if home owner has Replacement Cost Coverage, then the total will be the Replacement Cost. If homeowner has ACV, we will need to determine what the ACV amount will be with any recoverable depreciation.
7. Midwest Shake & Shingle will then file (if necessary) due to unforeseen issues that may have been discovered as your job progressed. The final or "depreciation" check will then be sent to homeowner, once we send our final invoice into your insurance company, and once received by homeowner, we will then request it to close out your job. Midwest Shake & Shingle will accept final payment from homeowner once homeowner has received the final check from their insurance company.
8. Then our job is done, and our workmanship warranty will be in effect.